Adele I. Stone is one of South Florida’s most knowledgeable and experienced real estate attorneys, bringing over 35 years of legal experience to every engagement. She diligently tracks trends in the commercial sector, including recent case law and new and proposed legislation, in order to help her real estate clients maximize their desired outcomes.
Adele serves as the Office Head for Buchanan’s Fort Lauderdale office. In addition to her real estate practice, she also has built a robust business law practice, including the structuring of new entities, preparation of business agreements and asset based transactions. She is also an arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association.
Adele works closely with real estate owners, investors, developers, landlords, tenants and individual clients in the following areas:
- Acquisition and disposition strategies
- Complex commercial purchases and sales
- Commercial loans, including acquisition, development and construction loans
- Lease agreements for office, retail and industrial spaces
- Creation of office and industrial parks, including preparation of association documents, easement agreements and restrictive covenants
- Ground leasing
- Issuance of title insurance and title claims representation
She is an authorized title insurance agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company and First American Title Insurance Company. Adele’s business law practice includes the purchase and sale of corporate stock and purchase and sale of assets, preparation of partnership, joint venture, and buy-sell agreements, limited liability company operating agreements and the formation of new entities.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1978
- University of Florida, B.A., 1975, with High Honors
Rate : $$$