Aden M. Allen is a senior associate in the Austin office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where his practice focuses on intellectual property and technology litigation. Aden has worked on matters encompassing a wide range of technologies, including generics pharmaceuticals, collaborative online video sharing systems, content delivery networks, network switches, signal integrity analysis, LCD displays, and wireless handsets.
Prior to attending law school, Aden gained industry experience as an engineer and program manager at Applied Materials. In this role, he managed programs related to spare parts for chemical mechanical polishing and electrochemical plating machines.
Aden is highly active in local and national IP organizations. He currently serves as secretary of the board of the Austin Intellectual Property Law Association (Austin IPLA) and is the vice chair of the Patent Litigation Committee of the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA).
Previously, Aden chaired the Austin IPLA’s Amicus Committee and co-chaired the Model Patent Jury Instructions Subcommittee of the AIPLA. He also is a member of the law committee for IEEE’s Global Initiative for Ethical Considerations in Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems.
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2008
Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 2006; Articles Editor, Science, Technology & Law Review; Vice Chairman, Society for Law, Science & Technology
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2002
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member and Vice Chair, Patent Litigation Committee, AIPLA
- Member and Secretary of the Board, Austin IPLA
- Barrister, The Honorable Lee Yeakel Intellectual Property American Inn of Court
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Austin Black Lawyers Association
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$