Adeola Olowude is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s North American Employment Litigation & Counseling practice, with experience advising employers regarding state and federal employment laws.
Prior to joining the Firm, Adeola worked as a labor and employment associate at another law firm, interned for the former Chair of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and was Notes Editor of the Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics.
Adeola counsels employers on state and federal employment law issues arising out of US and multinational corporate transactions, employment and separation agreements, restrictive covenants agreements, reductions in force and restructuring, wage and hour compliance matters and employment discrimination charges.
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) (2016)
- University of Maryland (BA) (2012)
Admissions : California~United States (2017)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented an employer in a California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement settlement hearing against former employee alleging wrongful classification and failure to pay overtime wages.
- Performed audit of employee classification under the Fair Labor Standards Act for a national nonprofit organization.
- Advised a nationwide healthcare institution on the termination of its vacation policy and its creation of a new paid time off policy.
Rate : $$$$