Adi Allushi is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Corporate, Entertainment, Media & Sports and Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practices. Mr. Allushi represents clients in a wide variety of commercial litigation proceedings, business and commercial transactions, music and entertainment and hospitality industry.
Adi counsels clients on various business related disputes, litigation prevention, crisis management, as well as transactional matters. Adi Allushi has made quite an impact on the Atlanta community with his involvement in business ventures in hotels, restaurants and local charities.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Allushi owned and operated a number of upscale establishments located downtown and in the heart of Atlanta’s Buckhead financial district. Combining his broad business experience and legal acumen, Adi is able to provide his clients with valuable insight.
- Emory University School of Law
- Oglethorpe University
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers Division Litigation Committee
- Oglethorpe University Museum of Art- Board of Directors (2009-2010)
Community Activities :
- Bert’s Big Adventure
- Open Hand Atlanta
- Share our Strength
Rate : $$$