Adir Paner is an attorney in the firm’s securities and capital markets practice group and a member of the financial institutions industry team. He focuses his practice on corporate and securities law, representing public and private clients in a wide variety of transactions.
Adir also regularly advises clients on securities law reporting and compliance, corporate governance and other commercial matters.
In addition, Adir maintains an active practice representing family offices, hedge and private equity funds in all types of private equity transactions, including growth capital investments, leveraged buy-outs, roll-ups and exits. He also counsels entrepreneurs on entity formation, structuring business ventures and related corporate governance matters.
Adir recognizes there is more to the attorney-client relationship than the legal services rendered. He constantly works to provide additional value to clients through thoughtful introductions and referrals of tailored opportunities developed through his network.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Adir practiced in the corporate group of a New York-based law firm representing a wide range of publicly and privately held enterprises.
While pursuing his Juris Doctor, Adir worked for a multi-strategy hedge fund and family office in an analytical capacity and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Martin Shulman of the New York County Supreme Court, Appellate Term, First Judicial Department.
- Representation of a subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company in its investment in a Series E financing of a manufacturer and supplier of molecule-specific biopharmaceutical affinity purification solutions.
- Representation of an early stage growth equity/venture capital fund in its investment in a global digital health platform which integrates health data and care support programs to enable more effective and cost-efficient diagnostic patient care.
- Representation of a biotech company focused on non-invasive glucometer technologies, in growth capital financing transaction.
- Representation of a private investment management firm in a preferred stock investment in a leader in vendor risk management and cyber threat analytics.
- Representation of a restaurant group in its sale to a corporate enterprise and negotiation of compensation package for owner.
- Representation of automated shopper platform powered by an artificial intelligence algorithm that selects wrapped gift boxes.
- Representation of an enterprise technology company that rewards business travelers for making cost-saving travel decisions.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, JD, Business Editor, Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law, 2017
- University of Miami, BA, Dean’s List, 2013
Admissions : New York
Rate : $$$