Adrian S. Broderick is an associate in the Delaware office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Her practice focuses on Delaware corporate law, including advising clients with regard to fiduciary duties, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, dissolution and liquidation, and statutory requirements.
Adrian also has significant experience advising on matters of Delaware limited partnership, limited liability company, statutory trust, and unclaimed property law.
Prior to joining the firm, Adrian practiced for several years in the commercial law counseling group at Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP in Wilmington, Delaware.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2011
- B.A., Dickinson College, 2008
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Executive Committee, Delaware State Bar Association
- Corporate Law and Commercial Law Sections, Delaware State Bar Association
- State Bar of Delaware
- State Bar of Maine
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
Rate : $$$