Adrian Canzoneri has extensive experience defending financial services clients in both individual and class action cases in a wide range of commercial and consumer-related issues in both state and federal courts.
He handles business related and financial services litigation involving claims under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and other consumer laws, debt collection practices, unfair business practices, bank operations, UCC and other issues.
Adrian also has extensive experience defending a wide-range of clients in labor and employment disputes, including wage and hour, discrimination and wrongful termination claims, among other employment-related issues.
Adrian is actively involved in the Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL), the Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA), and the Bar Association of San Francisco. He also currently volunteers as a coach for a high school mock trial team that competes in a statewide competition every February. During law school, Adrian clerked at the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office—Hardcore Gang Division.
- Loyola Law School Los Angeles, JD, 2009
- Loyola Marymount University, BA, Political Science, with a minor in Business Administration, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Member, San Francisco Bar Association
- Member, Leadership Development Committee of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers, Northern California Chapter
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, AIDS Legal Referral Panel (ALRP)
- Member, Mexican American Bar Association
Rate : $$$