Adrian Rae Leipsic is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Adrian joined the firm in 2006 and became a partner in 2015. Adrian Rae Leipsic’s practice focuses on the structuring, formation and operation of private investment funds.
- Silver Point Capital in the formation of Silver Point Specialty Credit Fund, a loan origination fund that has the ability to convert to a publicly-listed business development company and conduct an IPO.
- Blackstone Alternative Asset Management in connection with the formation of separately managed accounts and investment activities, including the formation of Blackstone NWI Asset Management, a joint venture with NWI Management formed to invest in emerging markets fixed income products.
- Hillhouse Capital Group in fund formation matters.
- TPG in the formation of TPG Specialty Lending, a business development company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940, and its subsequent $112 million initial public offering of 7 million shares of common stock; and in the formation of TPG Asia VI.
- Private fund sponsors on matters related to the Dodd-Frank Act, the JOBS Act, and other legislation and regulation affecting financial institutions, including JP Morgan, Credit Suisse and other global financial institutions on the “bad actor” and other amendments to Regulation D.
- Member, Private Investment Funds Committee, New York City Bar Association
- McGill University, Faculty of Law, B.C.L./LL.B., 2006
- McGill University, B.A., 2001
- New York
Rate : $$$