Adrian Urquhart Winder represents public and private clients in trial and appellate litigation, with a particular focus on real estate and municipal law. She is experienced in eminent domain and inverse condemnation matters and also advises her clients regarding the Public Records Act and Open Public Meetings Act, municipal government, and statutory, regulatory and constitutional law issues.
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 2006
- B.A., University of Washington, 2003
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 2006
- Washington State Bar Association Civil Procedure Deskbook, Contributing Author and Editor, 2014 edition
- Washington Public Ports Association
- Washington State Association of Municipal Attorneys.
- Federal Bar Association
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- U.S. District Court (Beaumont, TX), Law Clerk to the Hon. Marcia A. Crone, 2006-2008
- U.S. District Court (Eugene, OR) Extern to the Hon. Ann L. Aiken, January 2006-May 2006
- Stevens, Baldo, Freeman & Lighty, L.L.P. (Beaumont, TX), Summer Associate, 2004-2005
Rate : $$$