Adriana Perez’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation and regulatory matters in the insurance and financial services industries. Her litigation experience includes matters involving breach of contract, the Fair Labor Standards Act, unfair competition and deceptive trade practices, bad faith, and the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
Adriana’s counseling experience includes matters involving standard of care and suitability, market conduct, licensing, privacy, and sales and marketing practices.
Prior to joining the firm, Adriana worked at Vanderbilt Law School’s civil litigation clinic where she advocated for her clients to receive Social Security benefits and helped special needs children receive necessary educational accommodations.
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2017)
- University of Florida (B.A., cum laude, 2014)
- Florida Academic Scholars Award
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Mentorship Coordinator, Women Law Student’s Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- La Alianza
- Entertainment and Sports Law Society
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Rate : $$$