Adriana Varela is a Foreign Attorney and Director of Global Client Services in Fragomen’s Atlanta office. Her practice includes working with clients to develop effective strategies for international business immigration while ensuring compliance with applicable international rules and regulations.
She also advises employers with global operations on immigration requirements for employees assigned to work in North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Prior to relocating to the United States, Adriana practiced law in Mexico as an associate for a renowned multi-practice firm. Subsequently, she served as in-house counsel for a Financial Group.
Adriana’s corporate and litigation background provide a singular and holistic perspective when advising companies on how to structure their immigration programs.
- Emory University, School of Law | Master of Law, 2009
- Universidad La Salle | J.D., 1996
Bar Admissions: Mexico
- Member of the Board of Directors, Refugee Family Services
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Leadership Atlanta, Class of 2018
- Board Chair, New American Pathways (helping Refugees and Georgia thrive)
Rate : $$$$