Adrianna M. Yanez is an associate in the Philadelphia office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability Practice. Other practice areas include medical malpractice, appellate, and premises liability.
She has extensive experience preparing, submitting and arguing motions at the trial court level, arbitrating and resolving cases through mediation, settlement conferences andnegotiations. Ms. Yanez has trial experience in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Yanez worked as an associate attorney at a global-reaching, multi-practice firm where she gained experience litigating personal injury cases on behalf of defendants and plaintiffs. She has also worked as an assistant public defender for the Delaware County Public Defender’s Office.
Ms. Yanez actively participates in pro bono initiatives in the greater Philadelphia area by coaching mock trials, providing legal advice to the underprivileged and taking cases under the Prison Litigation Reform Act.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2010
- Arcadia University, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, cum laude, 2007
- State Bar Admissions : New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- State Appellate Courts, Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$