Adrienne Bell represents the real estate, land use, and development needs of clients in a wide variety of industries. Adrienne draws on her experience as a community planner and development director to provide clients with valuable perspective and insight to navigate obstacles, evaluate risks, and complete transactions.
She regularly represents real estate developers and builders, traditional and renewable energy companies, hotels and resorts, and healthcare companies.
Adrienne advises clients on complex real estate matters that arise in connection with the development of utility-scale renewable energy projects. Adrienne also advises clients on Utah alcoholic beverage licensing matters compliance with Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations.
Prior to her law career, Adrienne served as a development director for a multi-million dollar real estate development and construction company. She also earned a master’s degree in urban planning and served as a community planner for the City of Baltimore.
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Texas at Austin, M.Sc., 1998
- University of Chicago, B.A., 1994
Bar Admissions : Utah
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- State Bar of Utah, Member
- Salt Lake County Bar Association, Member
- Women Lawyers of Utah, Member
- Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City, Redevelopment Advisory Committee, Past Chair and Member
Rate : $$$