Aggeliki Delimaris advises public and private clients on corporate and securities matters, including corporate governance and capital raising transactions. A considerable part of Aggeliki’s practice involves counseling clients on federal securities laws, SEC reporting requirements, best practices on governance and compliance issues.
She advises public clients and their boards of directors on a range of routine and extraordinary corporate governance matters, including governance policies, risk oversight and various disclosure matters. These clients operate in a broad range of industries, including pharmaceutical, beverages and retail.
Aggeliki is also an adjunct professor at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she teaches a Securities and a Mergers and Acquisitions bootcamp.
- Represents several issuers with respect to federal securities law compliance, ongoing SEC reporting obligations and other corporate governance matters, such as:
- Represented a leading spinal implant manufacturer in its initial public offering.
- Represented a supplier of weight and disease management products in securities compliance matters.
- Represented a leading national provider of energy efficiency products and services in securities compliance matters.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, J.D., 2010, Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion
- Rutgers University, B.A., 2007, cum laude
Bar Admissions : New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$