Ahmad S. Nofal is an associate in the Real Estate practice in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office. He regularly represents pension funds, owners, developers, equity investors, private equity funds and other domestic and foreign financial institutions.
His work includes a broad range of complex commercial real estate transactions across asset classes, including vacant land, multi-family, senior housing/assisted living, industrial, office, retail and hotel.
He has substantial experience representing clients in the acquisition, disposition, and development of individual properties and multi-asset portfolios and hotels, the creation of joint ventures for the ownership and development of real estate, and a broad range of financing matters, including construction loans, conventional loans and loan assumptions and modifications. Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2013, Ahmad worked for another international law firm based in Chicago.
- The John Marshall Law School, JD, summa cum laude
- DePaul University, BA, cum laude
Admissions : Illinois
- Represented a pension fund in the acquisition of a $400 million, 12 asset, multistate industrial and warehouse portfolio, which transaction included obtaining simultaneous acquisition financing in the amount of $50 Million and the assumption of a $150 Million Loan.
- Represented a commercial bank, as lender, in the financing of a $83 million term loan to a borrower for the acquisition of a 546,790 square foot, three building, Class A suburban office complex in Oak Brook, IL.
- Represented pension fund in its acquisition of a Class A Office Building in Dallas, Texas valued at approximately $71 million.
- Represented a real estate private equity fund in land acquisition, formation of joint ventures and construction financing of several ground-up multi-family and senior housing/assisted living rental assets.
- Represented a real estate private equity fund in the acquisition and disposition of multiple hotel assets.
Rate : $$$