Ahmed Shaikh is a counseling based estate planning Attorney who provides solutions with living trusts, asset protection, and tax planning. He also represents executors, trustees, and beneficiaries in estate litigation matters.
He is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization.
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization (Since 2011)
- California, 2000
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2002
- Indiana University at Bloomington School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- San Diego State University, San Diego, California
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California Bar, 2000 – Present
- Orange County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section Board Member, 2000 – Present
Rate : $$$$