Aileen Kim is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Kim assists with advising public and private companies on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Ms. Kim has been a part of the teams advising:
- Sanofi in its $4.8 billion acquisition of Ablynx NV
- Straight Path Communications Inc. in its $3.1 billion sale to Verizon Communications Inc.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. in its $1.4 billion sale to New Residential Investment Corp.
- Signet Jewelers Limited in its $328 million acquisition of R2Net, Inc.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in its acquisition of PhyMed Management LLC
- Eli Lilly in its acquisition of worldwide rights to Locemia Solution ULC’s intranasal glucagon
- Brookfield Asset Management in its acquisition of GrafTech International Ltd.
- University of Miami (B.B.A., 2005)
- St John’s University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- District of Columbia
- New York State
Rate : $$$