Aimee M. Adler’s practice focuses on the tax, Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA), securities law and accounting issues relating to executive compensation arrangements and employee benefit plans.
Her experience includes representing domestic and international public and private companies in a variety of corporate transactions including, mergers and acquisitions, spinoffs, initial public offerings and financial restructurings.
Aimee designs, negotiates, structures and drafts executive compensation arrangements, including employment, retention, change-in-control and severance arrangements and equity-based and cash-based incentive compensation arrangements for private equity investors, employers, individual executives and management groups.
- Particular focus on equity-based and cash-based incentive programs, employment agreements, separation agreements and executive compensation and employee benefits aspects of corporate transactions.
- Represents public and private companies in all types of executive compensation and employee benefits-related matters.
- Represented the noteholders of an energy company emerging from bankruptcy, advising on executive compensation issues.
- Counseled a utility company’s management group in negotiating its executive compensation arrangements with new owners, in connection with the sale of the business.
- Advised an American oil and gas company with regard to the executive compensation and employee benefits-related aspects of its acquisition by another energy company.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, cum laude, 2000
- B.A., Tufts University, 1994
- New York
Rate : $$$$