Aimee Pickett Sanders represents debtors, creditors, and other parties in complex Chapter 11 cases and all aspects of bankruptcy proceedings, including secured and unsecured claims, preferences, fraudulent transfers, and other litigation matters.
Additionally, she represents clients in complex business and commercial litigation and is familiar with the complexities of e-discovery. Aimee counsels and defends employers in actions brought under state common law and federal law and advises clients on employment actions, policies and practices, employment agreements, and separation agreements.
Following law school, Aimee served as a law clerk to the Honorable Marcia P. Parsons in the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the Sixth Circuit and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee.
While in law school, Aimee was a Southeastern Bankruptcy Law Institute Distinguished Law Student and studied European Union law at Institut d’Études Européennes de l’Université Libre de Bruxelles, in Brussels, Belgium.
- University of Georgia (J.D., 2008)
- Elon University (B.S., 2001)
Bar Admissions : Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, board of governors
- State Bar of Georgia, State Disciplinary Board Review Panel, Southern District Committee
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys, executive board
Rate : $$$