Aimee M. Stern focuses her practice primarily on workers’ compensation matters. She represents a wide variety of clients in Ohio and West Virginia, ranging from small entities to larger, self-insured corporations.
Knowing many companies and organizations approach workers’ compensation disputes focused solely on the bottom line, Aimee employs a practical approach to working with clients. She teams with her clients to fully understand their business goals and tolerances, enabling her to craft a strategy that best suits their needs.
Her extensive experience handling claims for clients in a variety of industries allows her to efficiently examine and analyze the facts and data in a case, whether it’s reviewing medical records or researching company policies.
She also guides clients through the cost-benefit analysis of each case, carefully explaining their options in clear business terms and helping them determine the best course of action.
She is adept at resolving cases efficiently and effectively for clients, whether it’s negotiating settlements, crafting defense strategies, or handling coverage lapses through the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. Aimee also has experience in civil litigation matters relating to toxic torts and medical malpractice.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1996)
- Marietta College (B.A., cum laude, 1993)
Bar Admissions : West Virginia, Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio County Bar Association
- Ohio Valley Medical Center Auxiliary
- West Virginia State Bar Association
Rate : $$$