Ajani B. Husbands is an associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he counsels financial and technology institutions on corporate, securities and financial services laws, and related regulations.
Prior to joining the firm, Ajani was a litigation associate at Debevoise & Plimpton LLP in Washington, D.C., where his practice primarily focused on SEC enforcement proceedings and FCPA investigations.
Before attending law school, Ajani served as a diplomat with the U.S. Department of State for seven years, where he focused on public diplomacy and promoting entrepreneurial efforts in frontier economies. He served in Eritrea, Haiti, Pakistan, and South Sudan.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2017
- M.A., International Development, American University, 2007
- B.A., International Relations, Stanford University, 2005
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- State Bar of New York
Rate : $$$