Al Montgomery is the third generation of his family to practice law in the firm. He practices almost exclusively in estate planning. His thirty plus years of experience provides a thorough, comprehensive foundation for trust and estate planning, wealth transfer planning, business continuation planning and trust and estate administration.
His clients include business owners and executives, professional persons, and real estate investors. His wealth transfer practice includes an emphasis on death tax exemption and exclusion planning, family partnerships, family limited liability companies, irrevocable lifetime gift trusts, life insurance planning, multiple generation planning and retirement account beneficiary planning.
- University of Florida, Gainsville, FL
- Legum Magister in Taxation, 1977
- Academic Fellowship Award
- Willamette University, Salem, OR
- Juris Doctor, Magnum Cum Laude, 1976
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Cum Laude, 1973
Professional and Community Activities:
- Washington State Bar Association – Estate and Gift Tax Committee, Past Chair
- Washington State Bar Association – Taxation Section
- Washington State Bar Association – Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle
Rate : $$$