Mr. Alan A. Sanders is involved in complex estate planning and estate and trust tax issues and administration; business mergers and acquisitions; and furnishing advice for family-owned businesses. While serving as general counsel, he has been instrumental in growing a local business from a net worth of $100,000 to $15,000,000.
Estate planning attorney Alan A. Sanders focuses his practice in the areas of business law, estate and tax planning, asset protection and estate administration. He handles all aspects of business law, together with estate-related problems and real estate transactions for individual clients and their business operations.
Prior to joining Offit Kurman as an estate planning attorney, Mr. Sanders worked for the Internal Revenue Service Estate and Gift Tax Division, Price Waterhouse Tax Department, the law firm of Himes, Sanders and Nolan, P.C. and a shareholder with the law firm of Abrahams, Loewenstein & Bushman, P.C.
- LL.M in taxation, New York University Law School, 1982
- LL.M in comparative law, Southern Methodist University, 1964
- 4 LL.B, Villanova Law School, Member of the Law Review, 1962
- B.S. in economics, University of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Tax Court
Rate : $$$$