A veteran corporate lawyer, Alan H. Aronson represents clients in public and private securities transactions, M&A, and venture capital transactions. He advises broker-dealers and investment advisors, and counsels on corporate governance and compliance matters.
He has served as lead corporate and securities counsel to NYSE, Nasdaq, and OTC companies, is a FINRA-trained dispute resolutions arbitrator, and is a frequent lecturer on securities and corporate topics.
Alan is the inaugural and past chair of The Dade County Bar Association’s Business Law Committee, a past chair of the Corporations, Securities and Financial Services Committee of the Florida Bar’s Business Law Section, and a past chair of The Florida Board of Bar Examiners.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 1979
- B.A., Binghamton University, 1975
Bar Admissions : Florida; New York
- Dade County Bar Association, Business Law Committee, Inaugural and Current Chair
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners, Emeritus Member
- The Florida Bar, Grievance Committee, Past Member, 2008-2011
- The Florida Bar, Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee, Member, 2011-Current; Appointed Chair, December 2012
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Corporations, Securities and Financial Services Committee, Past Chair, 2007-2008; Past Co-Vice Chair, 2006-2007
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Continuing Legal Education Committee, Past Chair, 2008-2010; Membership Committee, Immediate Past Chair; Sponsorship and Retreat Committee, Chair Emeritus
- The Florida Bar, CLE Standing Committee, Former Member
- The Florida Bar, Student Education/Admissions to The Bar Committee, Member
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Executive Council, Member
- Miami-Dade College, Paralegal and Advisory Board, Member; Elected Chair, December 2012
- Georgetown University School of Law Corporate Counsel Institute, Advisory Board, Past Member
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Chapter 608 Project (rewriting Florida’s LLC statute), Member
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Section 517 Committee (amending the Florida blue sky laws), Member
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- The Florida Bar Foundation, Fellow
Rate : $$$