Alan Wolf practices in the area of business and finance. He directs the firm’s energy and utilities practice. He has more than 35 years of experience in electric and natural gas utility matters and practices in the areas of administrative law and energy law, including renewable resources.
Prior to joining Phelps Dunbar, Mr. Wolf was Senior Trial Attorney at the Office of General Counsel – Electric Rates Section, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission; and Vice President and General Counsel, Mid Louisiana Gas Company.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1971; National Moot Court Team
- Birmingham Southern College, A.B., 1968
ADMISSIONS : Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Energy Bar Association (Past Director and Former Chair, Natural Gas Rates Committee; past president of the New Orleans Chapter)
- American Bar Association (Former Chair, Electric Power Committee of the Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law Section)
Experience : All manner of utility contracts, transactions, regulatory filings and related litigation
Rate : $$$