Alan Cary Bowden’s practice is concentrated in the areas of family law and civil litigation. Alan has extensive experience representing family law clients in the areas of divorce, child custody, support and equitable distribution of marital assets.
Alan has also represented large corporate institutions as well as closely held companies in the areas of litigation, contract law as well as employment law. Alan has a background in family law, civil litigation, finance, corporate law and securities regulation.
- LL.M, Securities & Financial Regulation, Georgetown University Law Center, 2002
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law, 1998
- B.S., Finance, Virginia Tech, 1991
Community Involvement / Personal:
- Alan has three young boys that take up most of his free time.
- Alan is very involved in Loudoun youth baseball and basketball as a coach
Rate : $$$