Alan J Perlman, is a Member at Dickinson Wright. Alan specializes in the resolution of complex business disputes in the bankruptcy and commercial litigation forums. His practice focuses on bankruptcy, insolvency litigation, State and Federal complex litigation, workouts, ABCs, avoidance actions, purchase and sale engagements, corporate reorganization and related appeals, with a presence throughout the State of Florida. Alan speaks and writes frequently on various topics related to his practice.
He has been recognized by his peers and numerous publications for professional excellence including Florida Super Lawyers. He received his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, and was a member of the University of Miami Law Review.
- University of Georgia, B.A., 1984
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1989
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Business Bankruptcy Committee
- Bankruptcy Bar Association of Southern District of Florida
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Rate : $$$