Alan J. Konigsberg is of counsel at Levy Konigsberg LLP. As a founding member of the firm, Alan specializes in complex litigation, personal injury, and property damage cases. Alan is involved in various areas of the firm’s practice including healthcare fraud, whistleblower law, lead poisoning, aviation accidents, and asbestos litigation.
For over 30 years, Alan has represented people injured by:
- Lead poisoning;
- Defective products;
- Dangerous work conditions;
- Toxic substances;
- Poorly maintained construction sites;
- Inadequately secured commercial property.
He is also active in the field of aviation law and was a past chairman of the Aviation Law Section of the New York State Bar Association. Alan has taken on many large corporations and municipalities on behalf of a client list that has included:
- Infants exposed to lead paint;
- Window washers;
- Taxi drivers;
- High school students;
- Senior citizens;
- Heavy equipment operators;
A graduate of St. John’s University School of Law, Alan is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals, and U.S. District Courts. Alan is a recognized national speaker on personal injury and aviation law. He is a member of:
- The New York City Bar Association;
- The New York State Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section and Negligence section;
- The New York State Trial Lawyers Association, 2007 Board of Directors;
- The American Association for Justice.
Rate : $$$$