Alan serves as general counsel for the Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization. In addition, Alan represents the School Board of Broward County, Florida as special counsel in matters concerning concurrency and zoning. Mr. Gabriel is the City Attorney for Marco Island. Alan was raised in South Florida and is a long-time resident of the City of Fort Lauderdale.
Alan currently is Special Magistrate for Code Enforcement for the City of Pompano Beach, Florida (since 1991-present), the Town of Davie, Florida (since 1994-present), the City of Tamarac, Florida (since 2000-present), the City of Pembroke Pines, Florida (since-2001-present), the City of Lighthouse Point, Florida (since 2001-present), the City of Coral Springs, Florida (since 2001-present), the City of Lauderdale Lakes (since 2003-present) and City of Margate (since 2010-present).
- Nova University Center for the Study of Law. JD, 1979
- University of Florida, BA, with honors, 1975
- Fort Lauderdale Forum, Chair, 2013-present
- NW Progresso-Flagler Heights Community Redevelopment Agency, City of Ft. Lauderdale, April, 2007–present
- Planning and Zoning Board, City of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 2000-2006, Chairperson 2005-2006, Vice Chair 2004–2005
- Alternate Member of Code Enforcement Board, City of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 1996-1999
- Cemeteries Board of Trustees, City of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 1991-1994, Chairman 1992 – 1994.
- Board of Governors, Coral Ridge Homeowners’ Assn., Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 1998-1999
- Unsafe Structures Board, City of Dania, Florida, 1986-1988
Rate : $$$$