Alan Lescht has been successfully litigating employment discrimination, civil rights, and commercial litigation cases for more than 25 years. He is a founding partner of Alan Lescht and Associates, PC, where he oversees the firm’s employment litigation and counseling practices. Alan Lescht has long been recognized as one of the best employment lawyers in Washington, DC.
Mr. Lescht is an active member of the American Bar Association, the District of Columbia Bar Association, the National Employment Lawyers Association, and the Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association. Newsweek Magazine, Washingtonian Magazine and Top Ten Leaders Program have featured Alan as one of the top employment lawyers in Washington, DC.
Mr. Lescht received a Bachelor of Arts degree, from George Washington University and he received a J.D. degree, from St. John’s University. Mr. Lescht practiced in New York with Dreyer & Traub and later with Reid & Priest, in New York and Washington, DC, before founding his firm.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Maryland Bar Association, Labor & Employment Sections, Member
- District of Columbia Bar Association, Labor & Employment Sections, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. – 1987
- George Washington University, District of Columbia, B.A. – 1984
Rate : $$$