Alan R. Miller is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Has more than 50 years of litigation experience including professional liability, liability defense, life insurance coverage, arson and fraud, subrogation, and arbitration in reinsurance disputes.
Former Special Assistant Attorney General for the State of Illinois in the prosecution of pollution matters.Former Hearing Officer for the Pollution Control Board of the State of Illinois.
Founded Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P. Boston office. Adjunct Professor at New England School of law, teaching insurance law.
- DePaul University, J.D., (1964)
- Harvard Law School, Masters in Law degree
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Bar Association (Past Chair of the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (TIPS), McKay Law Professor Award Committee, Past Chair of the Property Insurance Law Committee in the TIPS, and Past Chair of the TIPS Task Force on Legal Education, Vice-chair of Intellectual Property Committee in TIPS
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel (Insurance Coverage and Property Insurance Committees)
- Insurance Coverage Committee in DRI
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
Rate : $$$