Alan J. Pomerantz has been a national leader in the legal profession for many years. He has significant experience as the senior member of the deal teams of some of the largest and most complex joint ventures, project developments, acquisitions, public and private financings and restructurings.
His clients have included real estate investment advisors, private equity funds, global investment banks, global asset managers, real estate developers, REITs, pension funds and other institutional investors and corporations.
- Professor, University of California, Boalt School of Law, Legal Studies Programs (2009 – present)
- Adjunct Professor, New York University, Advanced Constitutional Law Seminar (2004 – 2009)
- Co-Chair, New York University Annual Capital Markets and Pension Fund Investment Conference (1996 – 2003)
- Program Chair, Real Estate Financing, Practicing Law Institute (1998 – 2001)
- Board of Directors, Stone Family Foundation, Not for Profit 501(c)3 Charitable Foundation (1995-present)
- Executive Committee and Advisory Board Member, Real Estate Institute of New York University
- Vice Chair of Documents Task Force, Capital Consortium
- Diploma, University of Amsterdam, 1969
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1968
- B.A., City University of New York, 1965
ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$