Alan S. Parker is chair of the firm’s Trusts & Estates Department. He practices in the areas of estate planning and trust and estate administration. He counsels individuals and institutional fiduciaries concerning their role as executor, trustee and conservator.
Alan also is engaged in counseling individuals and nonprofit organizations on activities relating to tax exempt issues, including private foundations and community foundations. He has conducted seminars on estate planning and nonprofit organization issues.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association – Taxation Section; Estates and Probate Section
- New York State Bar Association
- Greater Hartford Probate Forum
- Hartford Tax Group
- Emanuel Synagogue in West Hartford – Life Member, Board of Trustees, Past President
- Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford – Community Trustee
- Commission on Jewish Education and Leadership, Greater Hartford – Chair, La’atid Leadership Initiative
- Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Hartford – Legal and Tax Panel
- Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Hartford and Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford – Long Range Strategic Planning Joint Committee Member
Rate : $$$