Alan F. Velasco is an associate in the Palo Alto office of Mayer Brown. He is a member of the Technology Transactions practice and the Corporate & Securities practice. Alan advises clients in all types of complex transactions relating to digital services, outsourcing and information technology, including IT outsourcing, business process outsourcing, implementation of automation solutions and cloud computing transactions.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2013, Alan Velasco worked as a process engineer over a seven year period for two different medical device companies, specializing in applications of both hydrogen peroxide and steam sterilization.
Alan received his JD from Loyola Law School in 2013, where he was president of the Student Bar Association and a lead articles editor for the Loyola University Law Journal.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, JD, cum laude
- The Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine, MBA, with honors
- Boston University, BS, cum laude
Admissions : Illinois
- Represented a Fortune 500 retail company in a $250 million IT outsourcing, including implementation of an automation solution.
- Represented a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company in a re-negotiation of a $1 billion finance, accounting and application services deal, including implementation of robotic process automation.
- Represented an insurance company in a $150 million business process outsourcing agreement for claims services processing.
- Represented a Fortune 500 financial services company in a $300 million IT outsourcing agreement for network and end user support.
- Represented a Fortune 100 financial services company for a data backup services agreement.
Rate : $$$$