Alan R. Vickery represents large pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in complex litigation and serves as national, regional and state counsel in mass tort litigation, product liability, and medical negligence cases. Alan has over 25 years of experience representing clients in the health care, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Alan has served as national counsel for pharmaceutical manufacturers in cases involving antidepressants, hormone replacement therapy, and over-the-counter cough and cold medicine. He has handled litigation concerning drugs involved in clinical trials and multidistrict litigation, and has worked extensively with scientific and medical experts.
Alan joined the firm from an international litigation and business law firm where he served as a managing partner. Over a span of six years, he oversaw the growth and expansion of three of the firm’s major offices.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 1986
- Baylor University, B.B.A., Accounting and Computer Information Systems, 1983
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$