Alan M. White focuses his practice in the areas of mineral title and energy law. He has experience in conducting oil and gas title opinions as well as in the preparation of title documents for energy companies. Mr. White is a former member of the West Virginia Army National Guard having served in Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Performed due diligence and document review associated with major title and asset development projects of energy clients
- Performed coal, oil, and gas title examinations and drafted corresponding title opinions to assist a wide variety of clients in acquiring desired property rights
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.A. West Virginia University
- West Virginia Bar Association
Rate : $$$