Alana Zorrilla-Gaston represents Fortune 500 companies in complex and class action litigation in state and federal courts. She handles both trials and appeals. Alana has particular experience representing clients in the consumer finance, telecommunications, and construction industries.
A substantial portion of her practice involves representing national financial lenders in lender liability and loan servicing litigation. In addition, she has represented some of the nation’s largest telecommunications companies in federal suits aimed at stopping the unlawful international trafficking in prepaid wireless phones and theft of consumer subsidies.
Alana counsels on real property litigation matters, represents major developers in construction defect cases, and litigates contract disputes and commercial landlord-tenant disputes.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2006)
- Duke University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2002)
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, Lima, Peru (semester abroad, 2001)
- Oxford University, Oxford, England (semester abroad, 2000)
- Summer Associate, Jones, Foster, Johnston & Stubbs, P.A. (2005)
- Judicial Intern to The Honorable Kenneth Ryskamp, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida (Summer 2004)
- Judicial Intern to The Honorable Larry Klein, U.S. Fourth District Court of Appeal (Summer 2004)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Martin County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section, Executive Board Member (2007-2013)
Rate : $$$$