Alana Simone Walker is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups based in the New York office. She is also active in the firm’s Cybersecurity & Data Privacy practice. Prior to joining the Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups, she was a member of the Insurance Group.
Ms. Walker joined Debevoise in 2016. She received a J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2016, where she was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. She received an M.A. in 2010, and a B.A. in 2009 from Stanford University.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- Blackstone’s Tactical Opportunities Group in its strategic minority investment in Annexus, a leading designer of annuities and insurance-based retirement products.
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Oxford Risk Management, an established leader in alternative risk and captive insurance and consulting.
- AXA in the acquisition of Bermuda-based XL/Catlin Group for $15.3 billion in connection with insurance M&A and regulatory matters.
- CVC Capital Partners in its investment in Republic Finance, a consumer loan provider.
- Apex Fund Services in its sale to Genstar Capital, a leading middle-market private equity firm.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2010, M.A.
- Stanford University, 2009, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$