Alastair Warr’s practice includes all facets of intellectual property and cybersecurity, including litigation (patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets), post grant review (IPR), patent, trademark and copyright prosecution and transactions.
Ali has litigated and counseled clients in various industries including aerospace, gas turbine engines, GPS systems, power tools, battery chemistry, renewable energy, audio electronics, medical devices, electronics, IT, software, cybersecurity, water treatment, and construction.
Alastair Warr is registered to practice before multiple District Courts, the Seventh, Eighth and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal, the U.S. Supreme Court, and the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Indiana University-Indianapolis; JD
- Indiana University-Bloomington; B.S. Biology, 1987; B.A. Chemistry, 1988
- N.D. Indiana
- S.D. Indiana
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$