Albert Aquila is a top medical malpractice lawyer who has won millions of dollars on behalf of his clients since he joined Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo as an associate in 1994. He became a member of the firm 2002, and because of his hard work and successful results, was asked by his fellow members to lead one of the firm’s medical malpractice departments.
Mr. Aquila is a proven litigation expert with a keen ability to prepare and try medical malpractice cases in all areas of medicine. His work extends to the product liability arena as well when the cases involve defective medical devices used by physicians.
Education : St. John’s University School of Law – 1993
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- United States Supreme Court
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$