Alec Rishwain is an associate in the Sacramento office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Mr. Rishwain graduated cum laude from Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. During law school, Mr. Rishwain was the President of the Corporate and Business Law Society and a Senior Editor for the Sports & Entertainment Law Review.
Mr. Rishwain also served as a Judicial Extern for Judge William O’Neil, Presiding Disciplinary Judge for the Supreme Court of Arizona. Prior to law school, Mr. Rishwain received a B.A. degree in political science from the University of California at San Diego.
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Rishwain served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Consuelo Maria Callahan of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He was admitted to the California Bar Association in December, 2018.
- Arizona State University–Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2018
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2015
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Consuelo Maria Callahan of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Judicial Extern for Judge William O’Neil, Presiding Disciplinary Judge for the Supreme Court of Arizona.
Rate : $$$$