Aleksandra Strang is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office where her practice focuses on commercial real estate development and real estate capital markets. She has experience assisting clients with a broad range of transactions including acquisitions, leasing, and dispositions of various types of real estate assets.
Her experience includes negotiating and preparing commercial leases, purchase agreements, and ancillary documents as well as review of due diligence materials including title and survey. She represents major commercial banks and other lending institutions in real estate finance, corporate finance, and asset-based lending transactions.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD, cum laude (2012)
- University of Georgia, BA, Political Science, Minor in German, summa cum laude (2007)
Admissions : Georgia
- Counsels companies with respect to the planning, acquisition, disposition, leasing, construction, and development of real property from initial site identification through due diligence, permitting and approvals, closing, and construction
- Counsels companies regarding title and survey issues, title policies, and title claims
- Counsels lenders with respect to title clearance issues
- Represented a national restaurant chain in the conversion of more than 200 company-owned restaurants to franchisee-owned restaurants
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (GAWL)
- Georgia Bar YLD Real Estate Section
Rate : $$$