Aleksey Shtivelman is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the International Dispute Resolution Practice Group. Aleksey focuses his practice on counseling companies and individuals doing business across borders. Originally from Odessa, Ukraine, Aleksey is a native Russian speaker and is fluent in Spanish.
While studying law at Boston University, Aleksey served as an editor of the Journal of Science and Technology Law, where he published an article on the effect of international treaties on property rights in outer space. He also received a pro bono award for his contributions to public service.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Editor, Journal of Science and Technology Law
- Pro Bono Service Award, Boston University, 2012
- Stony Brook University, B.S., B.A., 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Mentor, Annual Minority Mentoring Picnic
- Russian American Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$