Alex Silverman represents U.S. and international insurers and reinsurers in complex commercial litigation and arbitration, including complex insurance coverage disputes and reinsurance matters. He regularly litigates and counsels insurers in connection with multimillion-dollar first-party and third-party claims in state and federal courts across the country, and has also litigated large-scale commercial health care and insurance fraud actions on behalf of insurers, including False Claims Act and RICO actions.
In addition, Alex has experience representing corporations in shareholder derivative actions and intellectual property disputes concerning trademarks, trade secrets, and false advertising. While in law school, Alex was a John Marshall Harlan Scholar and served as a judicial intern for the Hon. Paul A. Crotty in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Additionally, Alex served as an editor for the New York Law School Law Review and received awards for writing and oral argument as a member of the New York Law School Moot Court Association. A passionate photographer, he is in constant search of the perfect landscape.
- New York Law School (J.D., magna cum laude & with highest honors, 2012)
- University of Rhode Island (B.A., cum laude,2008)
- Associate, Rivkin Radler LLP, Uniondale, NY (2015-2017)
- Associate, Stern & Montana, LLP, New York (2012-2015)
- Summer Associate, Gersten Savage LLP New York (2011)
- Dissolved, October 2012
- Judicial Intern to The Honorable Paul A. Crotty, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (2011)
Rate : $$$