Clients facing commercial litigation rely on Alex Brakefield’s practical approach to solving complex problems. Alex understands that an effective defense strategy is found in the details. From the beginning of each case, her aptitude for cutting through the noise creates a clear path forward.
Overseeing document review teams of up to 15 people, she distills hundreds of thousands of data elements into the key components of a case. With this ability to synthesize information, combined with her passion for research, Alex efficiently crafts legal arguments during all stages of litigation.
Alex works across business sectors for a wide variety of clients. She focuses her practice on breach of contract claims and federally regulated housing. She represents clients on a broad range of legal matters including : Commercial litigation, Mediation, Government compliance, Injunctive relief and extraordinary remedies, Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Consumer Protection Act (DTPA) actions.
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law
- B.A., Southern Methodist University
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Texas
Rate : $$$$