Alex H. Hayden represents clients in complex commercial and insurance matters. His representations include stranger-originated life insurance (STOLI) transactions, coverage disputes, and the overpayment and assignment of structured settlements.
Alex also represents domestic and international software industry clients in disputes arising from the licensure and implementation of integrated business software solutions (ERP), as well as related software issues.
He has significant experience defending class action suits, and he has advised clients in connection with international and domestic proceedings before the ICC International Court of Arbitration, the International Centre for Dispute Resolution, and the American Arbitration Association.
Alex earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania, his MBA from Drexel University LeBow College of Business, and his law degree from Drexel University School of Law.
During law school, Alex served as editor-in-chief of the law review and competed on the transactional lawyering team. He also interned with Magistrate Judge M. Faith Angell, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and was a recipient of Drexel Law’s Presidential Scholarship.
- Drexel University, J.D., 2012
- Drexel University, M.B.A., 2011
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2004
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Colorado
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Young Arbitrators Forum
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), Young International Arbitration Group
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Commission on Judicial Selection and Retention, Investigative Division
Rate : $$$