Alex Levin is an associate attorney at The Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman. Mr. Levin focuses his practice on plaintiff’s employment litigation and consumer right litigation.
In 2016, Mr. Levin received his J.D. from the University of Iowa College of Law. During law school, he was the President of both the Iowa Student Bar Association and the Jewish Law Students’ Association.
He was also Associate Editor for the Transnational Law & Contemporary Problems Journal and a Research Assistant for a professor. He competed in multiple arbitration competitions both on behalf of his law school and in intramural competitions. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree and a Bachelor of Science degree from Ohio University in 2010.
Mr. Levin is admitted to practice in the Illinois state courts as well as the United States District Court in the Northern District of Illinois.
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa, J.D. – 2016
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, B.A./B.S. – 2010
- Illinois, 2016
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Decalogue Society of Lawyers, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$