Alex Lurie’s practice covers a full spectrum of private equity and venture capital matters. Alex focuses on representing private equity sponsors, alternative asset managers, private investment funds and their portfolio companies, and venture capital investors in connection with acquisitions and dispositions, fund formations and compliance matters, joint ventures, minority investments, and early-stage financings.
- New York-based private equity sponsor with multiple investments in real estate asset management and development companies.
- Richmond-based private equity sponsor with the acquisition of several energy-related service and manufacturing companies.
- New York-based venture capital fund in various investments in emerging technology companies.
- Houston-based asset manager in connection with fund formations targeting alternative real estate debt assets.
- New York-based real estate private equity sponsor in connection with multiple fund formations and related matters.
- Private international food products company in a strategic investment in an e-commerce meal marketplace platform.
- Public international distribution company in its acquisition of a manufacturer of safety-related workwear.
- Richmond-based asset manager in connection with its private equity co-investment program.
- Public diversified global company in its acquisition of a provider of universal dispensing systems and foodservice products.
- JD, William & Mary Law School, Order of the Coif, William & Mary Law Review, 2014
- BS, Mathematics, Stanford University, 2011
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$