Alex Mancebo focuses his practice on private equity, M&A, and other complex business transactions in addition to general corporate governance matters. He has experience across a variety of industries, including financial services, technology, telecommunications, energy, and media.
His experience includes representing both public and private companies and private equity firms (and their portfolio companies) in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and other complex transactions. Alex has worked throughout the Latin American region, including in Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, and El Salvador.
Alex is a member of the Boston Bar Association and the Hispanic National Bar Association. He maintains an active pro bono practice and currently represents three unaccompanied minors in active immigration proceedings.
- Boston College (J.D. 2013; B.A. in Political Science and Communications 2010)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts
- USI Insurance Services acquires The Gaudreau Group
- Total, NOVA, Borealis form venture for U.S. Gulf Coast projects
- USI Insurance Services acquires CHS Insurance
- USI Insurance Services acquires Wells Fargo Commercial Insurance business
- Titan Energy sells Appalachia assets for $84.2 million
- USI Insurance Services acquires Johnson & Bryan
- F.L. Roberts & Co. sells wholesale motor fuels distribution and fuels transportation businesses to affiliated entities owned by Frank Roberts
- F.L. Roberts & Co. sells nine Jiffy Lube locations to Atlantic Coast Enterprises
Rate : $$$$