Mr. Alexander Tsao’s current practice primarily focuses on business litigation, commercial litigation, complex real estate and corporate transactions, personal injury and tort law, and Eb-5/Regional Center immigration consulting.
With a diverse legal background that includes working as a Senior Associate for one of the most prestigious law firms in the country, he represents a wide array of clients in his practice.
Alexander Tsao previously served in the United States Marine Corps and was a Special Assistant to the U.S. Attorney at Parris Island. He was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal for services as Chief Civil Law Officer and Military Justice Officer from Marine Corps Recruiting Depot, Parris Island.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Loyola Marymount University, Alexander Tsao received his Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles. He is an Honor Graduate of the Naval Justice School in Newport, Rhode Island and is fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Member, California Veteran Board
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Advisory Committee, Military Veterans Justice Project at Loyola Law School
- Volunteer Attorney, Christian Legal Aid of Los Angeles
- Volunteer Attorney, Bet Tzedek
- B.A., Loyola Marymount University
- J.D., Loyola Law School of California
Rate : $$$$